Apparently, some robots spawn in the building that aren't supposed to, aggro the raiders keeping Kent hostage, and cause Kent to die prematurely. This was impossible to prevent except through console commands, which isn't helpful on the PS4 or XBox One versions of the game.
WHAT IS THIS GLITCHY BULLSHIT, I said to myself. The Intertubes appeared to acknowledge that this was an issue but offer no solutions. I FOUND THE SOLUTION! HUZZAH!!! Internets be damned.
WHAT IS THIS GLITCHY BULLSHIT, I said to myself. The Intertubes appeared to acknowledge that this was an issue but offer no solutions. I FOUND THE SOLUTION! HUZZAH!!! Internets be damned.
Solution (as of Update 1.6):
1. Complete the quest stages, but DO NOT complete the stage where Kent gets captured.
2. Travel to Milton General Hospital
3. Destory or deactivate the robots
4. Complete the quest
Other things to note:
- Internet rumors state that you have to wear the Silver Shroud costume during the mission, use the Silver Shroud dialog options, or make sure you drop the calling cards after each of the quest kills. Not sure if this is true.
- Internet rumor also states that throwing a grenade into the area where a robot (Protectron) is located on the first floor will solve the issue. I do not believe this is true, as the robot that aggros the raiders is located further down the tunnel (and is a Mr. Handy model).
- Something about VATS targeting stuff? I don't know if this impacts anything.
- Finally, when approaching Kent's captors, make sure your weapon is holstered. They will try to talk to you if the quest is working properly, but not if you are shooting at them.
- Something about VATS targeting stuff? I don't know if this impacts anything.
- Finally, when approaching Kent's captors, make sure your weapon is holstered. They will try to talk to you if the quest is working properly, but not if you are shooting at them.
This was a very frustrating issue. YOU'RE WELCOME, INTERNETS.
No comments:
Post a Comment